Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I give my life to Jesus/How do I become saved?
- A: Pray this simple prayer.
- Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Your Name. Amen
- Q: How do I become a member of the Maxdale Cowboy Church?
- A: Talk to the Pastor and complete a membership card.
- Q: What is a Cowboy Church?
- A: A Cowboy Church is a come-as-you-are, relaxed church atmosphere that is Biblical in our teachings. We have people from all walks of life; you don’t have to be a “cowboy” to attend a cowboy church. Many of us wear jeans and a shirt, while others come in a suit and tie. We believe it is better to be in God’s presence then it is what you wear. We know we are all God's children and our Lord Jesus Christ loves us and died for our sins.